Homeopathics For Panic Attack?
Homeopathics for panic attack are something some people consider in an effort to get well, especially those who want to avoid taking prescription drugs.
The practice of homeopathy dates back to the early 1800s, and is based loosely upon the theory that “what makes a man ill also cures him".
Most commonly painstakingly created mixtures called tinctures using an alcohol or water base. Into this other ingredients are added - based upon the specific ailment.
Arsenic, Nitrate, and Strychnine
In addition to various flowers and herbs homeopathy makes frequent use of chemicals such as silver nitrate (an proported anxiety cure), arsenic, nitro glycerine, mercury and strychnine!
However, it is also noted that most homeopathic solutions are so dilute that they have not much more than water or alcohol in them anyway!
Until recently homeopathy was widely for a variety of ailments in Europe and Britain. But it's use has recently come to be discredited.
Homeopathy Discredited In Britain
In Britain, there are several homeopathic hospitals. Prince Charles himself is an advocate of homeopathic medicine, as well as other royal family members, entertainers and sports personalities.
In February 2010 as a result of a massive study in Britain, the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee recommended that the British government stop funding homeopathy as part of its health care system - calling it nothing more than placebo.
Herbal - Yes! Homeopathy - ??
Many herbs and flowers contain the precursors to chemicals that occur in our bodies to promote relaxation, calmness and happiness - serotonin for example.
There are several reputable companies who carefully distill and bottle the essence of these herbs and flowers.
These mixtures have been demonstrated to be safe and effective for treatment of many health concerns. They may be sold by health professionals such as chiropractors, psychologists, naturopaths, and sometimes homeopaths.
Many people swear by these formulas and there are many testimonials to their effectivness.
When purchasing such items pay attention to what the ingredients are, the process by which they are made, and the concentration of ingredients.
Concerned about the Side Effects of Drugs?
You may be reading this section because you are concerned about the side effects of prescription drugs. Many people are - and rightly so.
If you are looking for good alternatives for prescription drugs consider taking natural herbal remedies that have been shown to be safe, effective and are approved by doctors and psychologists.
One really good source is Native Remedies. I like them because they are a reputable company, you can order online, and they are reasonably priced.
I know several people who have have good results taking these herbal remedies, and some who also report using these to calm dogs, cats and horses who are travelling.
Would You Use Homeopathics for Panic Attacks?
I am a strong supporter of the effectiveness of natural herbal remedies - this is natural herbal medicine.
But depending on your definition of homeopathy - I might or might not recommend homeopathics for panic attacks! The stuff with the mercury or silver nitrate in it -- no , not so much!
Homeopathics Related ArticlesIgnatia Amara Panic Attack
- Ignatia amara is an excellent homeopathic remedy for anxiety. Get the best information on ignatia amara panic attack medication.Homeopathic Remedy For Agoraphobia
- It may be better to use a homeopathic remedy for agoraphobia. Learn about which homeopathic remedies are effective for agoraphobia and panic attacks.Homeopathy For Anxiety In Toddler
- Learn what the best products are in homeopathy for anxiety in your toddler. Homeopathy is effective and safe anxiety treatment.Holistic Medicine For Panic And Anxiety Attacks
- Thousands of people use holistic medicine for panic attack and anxiety. Holistic medicine is a drug-free treatment that's used for treating panic attacks.Sabadilla For Agoraphobia?
- Find out if sabadilla for agoraphobia is the right treatment for you. Use the best homeopathic remedies for agoraphobia.Herbs For Panic Anxiety Treatment
- If you don't like drugs, use herbs for panic anxiety treatment. Some herbs are effective in treating panic attacks and anxiety.
Return from this Homeopathics For Panic Attack page to the Panic And Agoraphobia home page.